Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HoRoscopes

Oh yea, it's been awhile since I last written something on my beloved blog .. Basically, I have nothing in my mind and I couldn't think of something to blog ..
so Today I decided to blog cause got a random email from my friend and it's bout horoscopes .. 
I wasn't a fan bout horoscopes cause I believe we are what we are and faith is always in our hands .. that's what always diana told me ^^ 
But this email is like so different from other horoscope emails that people used to send to me, cause I find it pretty true about my own horoscope .. So I thought I should just share it out with you readers .. =D .. It may be true and may not be true, but still enjoy reading it .. =D ..

i'm scorpio


SCORPIO - The Addict
EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want.. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves to party but at times to the extreme. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring..

No comments:

Post a Comment

pages

1. 16. 17. 62. 63.