Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

12 hours from now.

Assalamualaikum,


Uhuk, my examination week will kick start in less than 12 hours from now. I’m started to feel the excitement and joy over this. Am I fully prepare with loaded gun ? Nah ~ I don’t think so, but I’ll do my best this time.   (^_^)


But then, I would like to thank all my classmate, roommate and colleague for all of their helps during this  semester. It is getting harder and harder to study but then this is my choice. I need to finish things that I’ve started.

And to my Honey B, thanks for being here with me all the time during my preparation for exams. Even though you keep on busy with your ''bola sepak and so on'' and we had an argument that night before my final exam,  (I love the way you crashing )  .but still your existence give a bit of impact on my studies. In a positive way to be exact. Thanks honey~!

Till then, I’ll update again if I feel necessary. Bubbye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pages

1. 16. 17. 62. 63.