Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hello there :)

I've been waiting for life to surprise me. To show me that there was a reason to keep on going the way that I was. For several months, I was in a very bad place. I was depressed.
I allowed someone else to make my life hell,It took me far less time to eventually stand up to this person

I have a confession to make.
I fear I'm running myself into the ground.
I always want to know everything. I always want to do everything. I want to help everyone. I want to go everywhere.

Its this constant business that somehow keeps me feeling alive. While every now and again I do enjoy just doing nothing, and I'm good with just relaxing at home with my oatmeal after a long day - I find it hard to relax for whole days at a time. I get stir-crazy after just a few hours. And since there is always someone or something that I can turn my attention to, that's what I do.

And I have never felt as good and as strong than I do now, since that day. And I think that is why I am becoming more successful in more areas of my life. When I was in my little hole, I just wasn't myself, wasn't who I wanted to be and I kept everyone at bay. Sure, I got my heart broken a few times, had some set backs and some let downs. But now I'm back, stronger and better than ever.



Take care of yourselves. Inside and out. Don't let anyone push you around, be it an eating disorder, a boy, a friend or a boss. Stand up for you, for your needs, for your heart. And be proud of all that you are, look in the mirror and tell yourself you're awesome, Say it til you start to actually believe it. Because its all true. And once you believe in yourself, things seem to come together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

pages

1. 16. 17. 62. 63.