Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Are you my Friends well thank you !

 hye guy's what ya doing?


I just wanted... no, had to tell you that how much you mean to me.it's true! 
I don't know what I would do without a great friend like you. who? you, yes you! You are the number one best buddy I have ever had. 

*smiles*

*huggers*

*snuggles*

*kissy-kissy*
  
cute isn't it?

  In fact, I would do anything for you, my best friend in the whole world...
can i say it like that? can it be true? except write you an actual message.


well to my dear friend/buddy:

i wanted to tell you that, 

 
  you have been my friend for a very long time
 when I needed you, you were always there
when I was in tears, you would say its not fair

but somehow, in someway
you made me feel better
and I had to thank you one day
so here it goes

it cant be that hard
 and for being someone on who I can depend
I wanted to say thank you
for being my friend.


 True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."

you are my best friend, and my soul <3
awww 

p/s: I know I haven't been responding to your tags, comments, queries and all. My apologies to all who haven't had a reply yet. These past months have been beyond hectic. It's exam period now and well, you guys know the drill. And oh, thank you to all who visits my blog . You guys keep me going : )

2 comments:

  1. Upcoming future...there'll be come-and-go friends..make sure u keep those who loves you...

    New Entry: Money And I
    New Entry: Edaran Eighteenth Annual General Meeting Snapshots

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank's btw..
    hahah sambil menyelam minum air- bagus2...
    nanti mia baca entry akk yee

    ReplyDelete

pages

1. 16. 17. 62. 63.