Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Birthday JOE

As anyone  knows this is my friend, name Johan, most people called him as Joe, :) , he's one of the most intelligent and funny guy, you'll find around.



Good friends are hard to find
But I found you who is so kind
The little things that you do and say
Are always done in your special way
So today I want to take this time
To wish you a Very Happy Birthday My Dear lil Bluez...

 


May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.





May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you forever and ever...

God bless you my friend.. And thank you so much for being my friend... before thought so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

pages

1. 16. 17. 62. 63.